17 January 2007

Going for Broke...

OH MY GOSH!

I decimated sephora.com last night!

There are some neat secret promotion codes going on right now.

    BEAUTE1 will give you a choice of some really cool deluxe samples. (I ended up with waterproof turquoise eyeliner lol)

    MASCARA will get you a deluxe sample of my favorite Diorshow mascara!


And, like always any order over $75 merits free shipping (GODSEND! :D)

Anyways...back to my shopping spree.

I went crazy!

I split it into four different orders that met the $75 min for free shipping (I know..there goes most of my paycheck! augh!) so that I could get more free samples! You can only use one promotional code per order as well so this is a good way to break it down.

Also, I ♥ the free gift boxes they include if you select free gift wrapping. They are so cute and classy. I use them to store things in under my sink.

My shopping bag:

    GoSMILE Touch Up Refills Pear-licious/Peach-licious On-The-Go Smile Refresher
    Dior 5-Colour Eyeshadow - Tender Chic 990
    Samples - Ole Henricksen Sheer Transformation -
    Samples - Prevage Eye Anti-Aging Moisturizing Treatment
    Samples - Jack Black Double Duty Face Moisturizer SPF 20
    Dr. Brandt Skincare Free Deluxe Sample

    Kinerase Cream with SPF 30 - 2.8 oz
    Samples - GoSMILE ADVANCED B1 Formula - 1 Ampoule
    Samples - Dior Homme Eau de Toilette
    Samples - Tocca Florence Eau de Parfum
    Dior Diorshow Deluxe Mascara Sample - Black - 0.18 oz

    GoSMILE ADVANCED Formula B1 Tooth Whitening On The Go
    Samples - Givenchy Amarige Mariage Eau de Parfum - 1 ml
    Samples - GoSMILE ADVANCED B1 Formula - 1 Ampoule
    Dior Capture Totale Crème Sample - .17 oz

    Bourjois Effet 3D High Shine Lip Gloss - Framboise Magnific
    Dior DiorSkin Pure Light - Light Beige 200
    Kinerase Gentle Daily Cleanser - 6.6 oz
    Samples - Oscar Blandi Balsamo di Jasmine Smoothing Conditioner
    Samples - Boscia Purifying Cleansing Gel - 3 ml
    Samples - Prevage Eye Anti-Aging Moisturizing Treatment
    Make Up For Ever Free Deluxe Sample

4 comments:

Morgan said...

Where do you get these codes from? I love makeup, and probably like every other woman I love samples!

Beauty in the Breakdown said...

you can google them

B said...

cute blog!

The dr. Brant microdermabrasion scrub from there is great but again expensive ,but worth it.
I will try that cleanser you mentioned next time I go there

Beauty in the Breakdown said...

b- thanks! dr. Brandt is pricey lol. I actually got a 2 oz poreless cleanser deluxe sample from dr brandt with the BEAUTE1 code. I'm waiting for my skin to get used to my new products before i try it out lol.